Water Heater Repair & Replacement, Tankless Water Heaters + More!
We understand that when you’re hot water heater goes out (and your shower is ice cold) you want it fixed, fast! We are experts in both conventional and tankless water heater repair. Repairing a hot water heater can be a dangerous, time consuming and often very messy job. Let the licensed, certified experts come to your home, inspect the problem and offer you a high-quality, cost-effective solution. Have a burst water heater or water heater emergency? We offer emergency water heater repair services at anytime of the day or night!
Tankless Water Heaters: tankless water heaters are more efficient than conventional hot water heaters. A tankless hot water heater heats only what you need, for as long as you need it. When you open the tap, a tankless water heater senses the flow and then an electronic igniter starts the water heating process. The water flows through the heat exchanger and is heated instantly to the temperature that you select. The hot water is then delivered to the taps that are open. The following are some of the benefits of installing tankless hot water heaters in your home:
- Save 70% on your water heating costs savings
- Reclaim valuable floor space since units are small and can be mounted on the wall.
- Get efficiency throughout the lifetime of the unit.
- Avoid mineral build-up that you get from conventional tanks that can bake from the heat onto the walls of the tank, and onto the heating element in electrical models, thereby reducing heat transfer. This process will decrease the tank’s efficiency over time.
- Avoid corrosive leaks and expensive damage to your home.
If your water heater needs professional repair, maintenance or installation work done by a licensed, certified plumber we can help! Please call (303) 494-6505, fill out our service request form or enroll in our plumbing, heating and air conditioning maintenance program today.
Thank you for choosing MESA Plumbing!
View MESA Plumbing, Heating and Cooling in a larger map